About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 27 June 2023
About this role: Lead Design Engineer - ME Electrical.
We’re hiring Assistant Engineer to Lead Design Engineer - ME Electrical for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore.
Position: Assistant Engineer to Lead Design Engineer - ME Electrical
YOE: 18+ Years.
Contract Type: Permanent Role
- Undertake Electrical design to local and international standards, including ME, UK region;
- Undertake design of a variety of electrical design elements i.e., LV Distribution, Earthing & Bonding, Lighting, Cable management system and Building power designs;
- Carry out Electrical calculations using Dialux, Amtech, Relux, Specsizer and other equivalent software;
- Liaison with clients, developing and maintaining customer relationships;
- Responsible for completion of projects within his/her team to time and cost;
- Assist the Team leader in presenting design solutions in meeting with clients and contractors;
- Check own electrical designs deliverables and also able to check design prepared within own team and other groups within area of expertise;
- Realistically estimate pricing associated with projects within their area of expertise;
- Undertake and mange liaison with System engineers, third parties and specialist system suppliers and incorporate their requirements in the detail design;
- Carry out feasibility studies and prepare reports for sustainability options;
- Reliably manage a team/group - manage staff development, personnel management, staff appraisals etc;
- Coordinate with all other disciplines and improve inter-discipline working with other disciplines such as Architecture, Civil and Structural.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; Previous electrical engineering or design role within consultancy;
- Working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng) or be able to prove progression towards Chartership;
- Relevant and appropriate experience of more than 18 years as an electrical engineer within building services;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of the use of BS7671, BS 50122, BS5266 and BS5839;
- Experience of working in multi-D environment and good understanding of co-ordination and interfaces with other disciplines;
- Be a competent user of IT tools in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Electrical design tools e.g., Amtech, Dialux, Relux, Specsizer etc
- Wider knowledge of other disciplines is highly desirable;
- Technical Team Leader/Specialist with an increasing reputation internally and externally within their field and responsible for managing a team of engineers;
- Authors technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality Able to present their work and represent their colleagues on the project in presentations and meetings;
- Able to independently deliver work and integrate with larger project teams;
- Good report writing skills, experience of making presentations to and attending meetings with clients is essential.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ashwini H.G is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai