About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Research Facilities
- Area of Expertise: Research & Development
- Location: GUELPH
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Tuesday, 4 July 2023
About this role: Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician Highland, Illinois
We are currently hiring a Laboratory Technician to join our team in Highland, Illnois. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the laboratory operations, including operating and maintaining laboratory equipment, analyzing data, and performing experiments. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for providing support to the laboratory operations
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Analyze data and perform experiments
- Assist in the development of new products and processes
- Compare scans, analyze data, and make new calibrations for pharma, food, pet food/feed, and regulated chemistry-based products.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all NIR-related queries and issues.
- Ensure compliance with FDA regulations and guidelines for all applicable products.
- Possess a deep understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) in order to maintain quality control and meet regulatory requirements
- Experience with NIR spectroscopy
- Familiarity with FDA requirements
- Ability to compare scans, analyze data and make new calibrations
- Experience with GMP and SOP’s
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to work onsite in Highland, IL
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tori Pochapsky is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary