About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Kansas City
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 12 November 2022
About this role: Laboratory Technician I
Brunel is working with a major oil and gas company, looking to hire a Laboratory Technician I to support business from their Kansas City, KS Signum Oil Analysis Laboratory for a one year assignment within the possibility of extension.
- Conducts standardized physical and chemical tests applicable to a wide range of products and product applications.
- Provides daily instrument test results and contributes to the completion of daily sample login responsibilities.
- Monitors the quality of test data by applying instrument data review; refers to work instructions or standard operating procedures, as necessary.
- Supports Quality Practices & Guidelines (QP&G) in the facility by compliance with Data Integrity Assurance Framework (DIAF), Quality Assurance, Statistical Quality Control (SQC) and other applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in physical shift changeover or information transfer via logbook.
- Receives, opens, sorts and logs in daily samples as necessary.
- Attends and participates in monthly Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) meetings addressing facility Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSH&E) requirements.
- Four-year Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge
- Key Skills: Technical Writing, Interpersonal, Oral Communication and Document/Word Processing
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bruna Jesus is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro