About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Carlsbad
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 9 June 2023
About this role: Laboratory Technician - Carlsbad, NM
Brunel Energy is currently seeking an experienced, and dedicated Laboratory Technician to connect with our clients for contract assignments in Carlsbad, NM.Main Functions:The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for performing physical and chemical testing of used oils in accordance with industry standards. The technician will also be responsible for the maintenance of laboratory equipment, as well as providing technical support to other staff members.
- Previous experience working in an oil and gas laboratory.
- Knowledge of industry standards for physical and chemical testing of used oils.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use laboratory equipment safely and effectively.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Isabel Machareth is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro