Vacancy number • PUB406711
They currently have a need for several production operators on a part time basis, 3 days per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday to support the manufacture of medical devices by performing activities external to the cleanroom area such as washing of equipment, labelling stock, receipt of gowns, labelling and packaging of product, cleaning and passing in of stock, autoclaving as required.
About this role
The role has a combination of duties including:
- Receipt of gowns and transfer into classified storage areas.
- Assist with cleaning down and passing in of stock into the clean room.
- Completing stock transfer forms.
- Cleaning of reusable items for manufacture using washer disinfector and autoclave cycles.
- Maintaining cycle records.
Cleaning of equipment.
- Assist with the coordination of waste removal.
- Assist with dispatch of garments
- Assist with packaging and labelling of final product.
- Attend and participate in departmental and organisational meetings as required.
- Assist with labelling and storage of material.
- Assist with co-checking and dispatch of routine QC samples.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Knowledge of general laboratory practices.
- Prior experience working in small multi-disciplinary teams (desirable).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft computer software (e.g., MS Office).
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Administrative competencies and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in laboratory and cleanroom settings where PPE and special gowning requirements are required.
- Pay-rate $30/ hr.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
- Great team, great culture, and future potential
- immediate start
- Most importantly, you'll get full support from Brunel.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Deirdre Perkins quoting publication number: PUB406711