About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 11 July 2023
About this role: IT & Digitalization Support Engineer
We’re hiring IT & Digitalization Support Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Gujarat (Hazira).
Position: IT & Digitalization Support Engineer;
YOE: 3 Years;
Contract: On Contract;
Location: Gujarat (Hazira);
- Providing Information Technology Support to users and escalating issue if not resolved within service level agreement. In addition, role also responsible for providing infrastructure support to users, contract management, budget tracking and asset management;
- Provide technical and functional support (onsite & offsite) in resolving operational issue of IDT (Information & Digitalization Technology) with in the SLA mainly for following (but not limited to);
- Desktop / Laptop;
- iPads / iPhones / Mobile Subscriptions;
- Meeting Rooms;
- Server Room, Smart Racks;
- Network Devices.
Requirements / Educational Qualifications:
- Degree in IT / EC from government / government affiliated university or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of experience;
- B.Sc. Computer Science / B.Sc. IT / BCA from government / government affiliated university with minimum 3 years of experience;
- Female candidates are preferred;
- Certification in ITIL or similar will be preferred;
- Certification if any in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet will be preferred.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai