About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 7 July 2023
About this role: International Talent Acquisition Specialist
- As the successful candidate you will plan, execute and deliver recruiting strategies to target top global expatriate talent to join the Company and meet the hiring needs of your assigned internal stakeholder organizations;
- You will partner with stakeholder hiring organizations as well as in-house and third-party recruiters to develop sourcing and recruiting plans and strategies; develop clear, functional job briefs and ensure alignment with key stakeholder subject matter experts; utilize all available channels to identify, engage and attract top talent to join the Company; develop appropriate compensation packages using established policies and processes obtaining the necessary approvals from hiring organization decision-makers; and working with assigned recruiters and third-party agencies to secure candidate acceptances;
- Internal Client Management – Acting as the primary interface between talent acquisition and internal hiring organizations and establishing yourself as a trusted and credible business partner in relation to expat requirements;
- External Stakeholder/Recruiter Management – Partnering with overseas subsidiary recruiting offices based in the UK, US, Singapore and India to target appropriate talent markets including leading and monitoring sourcing, attraction and offer negotiation processes with assigned overseas recruiters and implementing appropriate interventions, where necessary, to ensure delivery against assigned hiring targets;
- Achieving assigned recruitment KPIs – Developing and executing a variety of recruiting strategies to ensure delivery against assigned recruiting KPIs including, but not limited to, achieving assigned hiring targets, candidate to interview ratios, interview to offer ratios, offer acceptance ratios and hiring cycle times;
- Candidate Sourcing – Lead sourcing efforts by utilizing a wide variety of tools and channels to identify prospective candidates including our overseas subsidiary recruiting offices as well as third-party agency suppliers located worldwide;
- Candidate and Stakeholder Engagement – Engaging with candidates directly or through overseas subsidiary recruitment offices in relation to expat requirements within the Company and ensuring the employee value proposition is appropriately articulated to them; ensuring that candidates’ progression through the recruitment process is seamless, thereby facilitating a comfortable and effective decision-making progress regarding employment with the company; engaging with a variety of internal stakeholders within the Company including hiring organizations, other HR/recruitment teams, other internal partners, and overseas subsidiary recruitment offices to facilitate timely talent acquisition; engaging with external stakeholders including third-party agency suppliers;
- Candidate Assessment – Leading and participating in assessment interventions with a view to establishing candidate fit in relation to expat requirements; overseeing arrangements in relation to candidate interview and assessment activities; continually working to develop the assessment toolkit and suite of interventions;
- Offer Management – Overseeing candidate offer processes for relevant expat requirements, developing appropriate compensation packages for successful candidates and obtaining all necessary approvals from key decision-makers;
- Ensuring that all stakeholders have a complete understanding of offer elements and that these are effectively communicated to candidates with a view to closing out offer processes;
- Information Management – Managing all talent acquisition information and tracking, and ensuring that candidate information remains accurate, complete and current;
- Advisory Services – Providing high-level advisory services to internal hiring organizations in relation to talent acquisition strategies, candidate assessment methodologies, the application of compensation and benefits policy and the global talent marketplace;
- Planning and Reporting – Formulating and maintaining short-, medium- and long-term plans in relation to the delivery of accountabilities, with a view to planning team deliverables and for presentation to relevant stakeholders; delivering a variety of scheduled and ad hoc reports to assist in the delivery of recruitment processes as well as personal and team accountabilities;
- Travel – Travelling domestically and internationally as required, frequently at short notice, to network with candidates, support internal hiring organizations and engage with stakeholders abroad.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as a recruiter or recruitment account manager in international talent acquisition/recruitment (gained in-house and/or in external consultancy);
- Deep knowledge of contemporary talent sourcing principles and a proven track record in the utilization of talent sourcing tools and channels;
- Strong exposure to HR policy interpretation and the application of sophisticated compensation and benefits frameworks;
- Experience recruiting within the Oil and Gas industry or analogous industry sectors, ideally with current or prior professional exposure to the Arabian Gulf/Middle East region is desired;
- Strong communication skills and ability to build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders;
- A proven ability to manage multiple and competing stakeholder requirements;
- Solid commercial acumen with advanced negotiation skills;
- Strong integrity, honesty and ethics.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai