About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Public & Civil
- Area of Expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Location: East Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Closing date: Friday, 24 March 2023
About this role: Intermediate / Senior CA
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Construction Contractor, which is in the enviable position of working on one of the most iconic rail projects in Australia. They are now seeking an experienced QS / Contract Administrator to join their team based in Perth.
- Liaise with Project Managers with regard to contractual issues and progress.
- Monthly Processing, Review and Monitoring of all project costs, Estimated Costs to Complete and general Contract Management
- Ensure all costs are captured and allocated correctly against the project
- Ongoing Monitoring / Preparation of progress claims, variations, including invoicing
- Monitoring cash flows' ins and outs for individual projects
- Preparing month Project Performance Report (PPR)
- Preparation of monthly forecasts Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Project Manager / Construction Manager
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on Construction Projects
- Exposure to working on medium to large scale Construction or Civil projects, contractor side
- Solid understanding of contracts
- Strong pre-and post-contract knowledge
- Exposure to working on large scale claims
- Strong cost and measurement abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth