About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Île-de-France
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 5 May 2023
About this role: Industrial Operations Project Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Industrial Operations to work within one of their Project TeamStart date: ASAP
Location: Courbevoie Cedex, FranceDuration: Permanent
• Manage the proper execution of projects by ensuring regular reporting and respecting the associated deadlines,• Use and promote, in conjunction with the Business Excellence department, all methodological tools for problem solving, meeting management, lean management,• Be an actor in the management of change related to its projects by contributing in particular to the training process
What we Need From you:• Bac+5 generalist engineer with a major in production management and mechanics•Experience of at least 5 years in the management of complex projects in the industry sector•Technical skills : Project management, transverse management, mastery of continuous improvement approaches•Computer skills : Pack office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), OASIS , SAP, Power BI, VBA language, M language (Power Query), Dax language (Power BI), knowledge of database architecture data, knowledge relating to the organization of databases and data tables, knowledge and/or experience in setting up and deploying an ERP project.
• Language skills : Fluent English
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester