About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Exploration & Geosciences
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 84
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 October 2022
About this role: Hydrogeologist
Brunel Energy are looking for a Hydrogeologist to join our client’s site-based team. This role is open to anyone with experience with contaminated land, or environmental assessments, or a background in geology, the team is keen and willing to bring someone on and provide on the job training and support, ideally you would have some experience working in the field. This will be on a 8:6 roster flying out of Perth to the Pilbara region.
Your daily operations will include:
- Assist with Hydro-drilling supervision including well design, drill logging and pump testing
- Perform Field geochemical measurements
- Assist with Safety inspections and daily reporting
- Assist with Water balance computation and aquifer conceptualization
- Get involved with Pit dewatering planning and numerical modelling
- Field hydrogeology investigation – measurements and sampling
- Provide Data collation and QA analysis of early interpretations (test data)
- Work closely with the Drilling Crews and Field Technicians
To be eligible for this role you will need:
- Experience with Logging Hydro Samples (or RC Chips) - favorable
- A Qualification in Geology or Hydrogeology
- Manual Drivers License
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:You will be back in the camp every night
- You will get to work across all sites (you will start on one site, and then transfer between sites as required)
- You will get exposure to a range of different sites with various water tables, and environmental concerns
- You will get exposure to managing contractors and rigs around the Pilbara
- Great company with strong values.
- Temp to perm potential based on performance.
- attractive daily rate
- FIFO from Perth on 8:6 Roster
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paige Harding is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth