About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 10 June 2023
About this role: HSE Specialist - OE Fluency
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Specialist, OE Fluency to join the OE Planning, Performance and Assurance Team. Reporting to the OE Planning, Performance and Assurance Manager, this role will be based in Perth.
The Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Specialist OE Fluency, is a key position, which has broad visibility and interaction across the value chain of ABU and across the company enterprise.
The successful candidate will actively contribute to the successful execution of the key business objective of delivering OE fluency.
- Coordinate cross functional resources to deliver the OE fluency project to the ABU
- Collaborate with focal points from across the BU to promote the delivery of project materials.
- Liaise with the enterprise HSE OE Culture team, representing ABU HSE interests in enterprise-wide solutions.
- Act as the focal point for development of project materials
- Act as the focal point for reporting on project deployment and delivery.
- Assist in the delivery of OE Fluency materials to groups across the BU.
- Be the primary focal point for interface with the CTC HSE and ABU to support the implementation of the Enterprise OE fluency program.
- Coordinate ABU responses to Enterprise actions relating to OE Culture and leadership engagement.
- Technical & functional knowledge of the OEMS, understanding of OE Risk Management, Assurance Processes and the integration of these. Business and financial fluency and experience in the integration and execution of the associated activities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills, strategic focus and proactive desire to solve problems.
- Demonstrated communication, facilitation and influencing skills with leadership and internal stakeholders across functions and assets with ability to interface and engage with business unit and enterprise stakeholders, fosters cooperation & collaboration among individuals and groups; solicits ideas and input with an open mind; serves as a role model for integrity and trust.
- Ability to work independently, lead small cross functional project/activity teams and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of ABU operations and established connections across the value chain.
- Ability to analyse data and report findings and collaborate with ABU leaders to influence OE actions and direct resources to critical work plan items.
- Australian full working rights
- 12 month contract opportunity with the view to extend
- Excellent location and office facilities
- Flexible work arrangementsWork with a global lead Oil & Gas operator
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth