About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Saskatoon
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 7 July 2023
About this role: Health and Hygiene Coordinator
Brunel is seeking a Health and Hygiene Coordinator for our major mining client to support the design, development, and implementation of the health and hygiene-related programs and processes at the Jansen Site. The role will also provide support to the Jansen construction Health Team with the implementation of health requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the various company health and hygiene protocols including the BHP Health Requirements and associated legislation
- Develop health and hygiene systems and processes aligned with BHP Health Requirements
- Provide support with the implementation of BHP Health Requirements during the construction
- Develop, coordinate, and roll out various health and hygiene initiatives including occupational hygiene and phycological safety
- Provide expertise on health and hygiene management practices to the contractors and the leadership team
- Support health reporting and execute data integrity and governance activities
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and/or Industrial Hygiene discipline
- Working knowledge of relevant health related legislation in Saskatchewan and Canada
- Experience challenging priorities and plans to validate they are focused on what matters most
- Experience managing change initiatives
- Ability to operate effectively and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment utilizing solution-based methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, functional managers and discipline leads on the project, clients, outside vendors and contractors
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing - anywhere in the world
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Andy Borgatti is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto