About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 11 November 2022
About this role: Head of Storage
Time to put your ‘BESS’ foot forward…
Renewable Energy is a critical topic the world over. Achieving these climate targets requires sustainable storage solutions.
This role will captain the development of a storage business for a dedicated Australian owned Energy company leading the decarbonisation of Australia’s economy.
This pivotal role requires only the best. You will be a recognised leader in the storage sector.
Naturally, you must demonstrate extensive commercial prowess, have a solid renewable energy network including regulatory bodies and government.
Strong leadership and having a solution focused and ‘one step ahead’ mindset will put you out in front.
- Engineering degree is a given, but an MBA will see your name in lights
- Recognised leader in the storage sector
- Deep understanding of Australia’s energy system and its evolution to renewables
- Extensive commercial prowess and investment experience in the energy sector
- Experience in identifying and negotiating contracts for energy assets, including storage
- Understanding of technology trends, emerging technologies and impact on storage
- People like you and people respect you, you will hold strong relations with the board, stakeholders, customers, government, agencies, and infrastructure providers
- A polished and solid communicator
- You will thrive on delivery and will be accountable for timely approvals and stakeholder consultation
- Solution focused with a fast-paced work ethic
Overall, you are a standard-bearer when it comes to Renewable Energy Storage…
This role is crucial to success and underpins the key business objective. An attractive package is on offer commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. This is an exclusive role to Brunel.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
We are a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth