Head of Quality
Vacancy number • PUB406525
- Responsible for implementing the project quality management program and ensuring the effective implementation of Contractor’s quality management system on COMP3 Riser Platforms and Infield Pipelines project
- Communication and influencing of various organizations in a multi-cultural environment
- High visibility to Project Management Team(s) and EPC Contractor(s). Recognizes that errors have significant impact on external stakeholders
About this role
- Implement the Project Quality Plan and ensure the effective implementation of Contractor’s Project Quality Management System and procedures to ensure that all project activities are compliant with project specifications , including:
- Develop and implement a Procurement Surveillance Plan for all procured equipment and materials
- Reviewing and approving Vendors Inspection & Test Plans, quality control procedures and testing procedures
- Ensuring the provision of inspection resources using approved Third Party Inspection Service (TPIS) agencies to conduct vendor surveillance inspections
- Develop and implement a Construction Surveillance Plan for each fabrication, construction and installation activity identifying key inspection interventions
- Reviewing and approving Contractors and Subcontractors Inspection & Test Plans, quality control procedures and testing procedures
- Ensuring the provision of inspection resources using approved Third Party Inspection Service (TPIS) or Site Inspection Service (SIS) agencies to conduct surveillance inspections at all fabrication yards and construction sites
- Establishing Flawless Quality training programs and Welding training programs in conjunction with Contractor to eliminate common defects
- Ensure that quality inspection records are maintained in a construction database that is aligned with completions management system to ensure a smooth handover to commissioning
- Implement Deficiency & NCR Management processes to ensure that all deficiencies and non-conformances are identified, recorded, investigated and resolved to maintain compliance with project requirements
- Establish a Quality Reporting process to monitor quality performance across all project activities; and to communicate and report on project quality performance, issues and risks, and developing trends to Project Management Team and all relevant stakeholders
- Execution teams to ensure that quality issues are identified and resolved promptly and effectively
- Welding & NDT Lead to ensure that welding related quality issues are identified, communicated and rectified
- Systems Completion team to ensure that inspection records are aligned with and support systems completion
- Project Management Team to provide feedback on quality issues; to expedite closure of lessons learned; to provide feedback on quality performance generally
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- International Welding Engineer (IWE) or Senior Welding Inspector (CSWIP 3.2) or equivalent
- Additional quality, welding or NDE inspection related qualifications
- Minimum of 12 years broad experience in execution of major oil & gas projects, including at least 8 years involvement in the construction of major offshore facilities.
- Minimum of 12 years broad experience in execution of major oil & gas projects, including at least 8 years involvement in the construction of major offshore production facilities.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a senior supervisory quality control function with offshore pipeline construction projects
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 April 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Namitha Sambhram Aivalli quoting publication number: PUB406525