About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 April 2023
About this role: Head Of Quality Assurance & Improvement
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provide leadership, plans and establishment of an appropriate organizational structure to deliver the Quality Requirements and Fit for Service Goods and Services in a timely manner for all Sub-surface Group Departments;
- Initiate and lead Continual Improvement processes to reduce the drilling and completion cost by reducing the non-productive time while drilling and completion of wells;
- Monitor and assess the work of various consultants involved in the Quality engineering and contracting processes Also, provide Technical Consultation for non-destructive testing, quality management and inspection activities;
- Lead the Company Non-Conformance Report (NCR) analysis and investigations that entails detailed technical investigations in the field and at the manufacturing facilities;
- Authorise and monitor the activities of Shareholder Quality global support teams responsible for various Quality Activities/support for Company Projects;
- Lead Company Drilling and Completion Quality Management System implementation and assessment the System Owner for Subsurface Group Non-Conformance System (DR/NCR);
- Provide and manage the quality standards, specifications and procedures required for each type of services and goods, including but not limited to Drilling Rigs, Trees, Wellheads, Casing, Well Testing, etc to ensure the Department maintains pacesetter performance;
- Ensure data analysis methods are established and implemented for determination of the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions, and process improvements;
- Provide oversight and guidance to supplier quality personnel in the development of quality plans, gap analyses, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Company quality requirements;
- Determine criteria and frequency of system reviews, identification of trends and opportunities for improvement, and continuous update of revision of the SSTQ management system;
- Develop requirements and facilitates implementation of controls for electronic data including dash boards, file management, e-NCR, and lessons learned for internal use and as provided by suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- 12 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry, of which 3 years in supervisory positions;
- ASQ Certification;
- Formal courses and certification in ISO9001/API Q1/AQPI Q2 Quality Management Systems, ASNT Non-Destructive Testing, Basic Drilling, Rig Inspection, BOP/PCE Operation, Maintenance and Inspection, OCTG Tubular Inspection, WHE Inspection, Quality System Documentation and Continual Improvement Processes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha