About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Île-de-France
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 5 May 2023
About this role: Head of Autonomous Production Unit Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Head of Autonomous Production Unit Manager to work within one of of their Project TeamsStart date: ASAP
Location: Courbevoie Cedex, FranceDuration: Permanent
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the autonomous unit for which you are responsible in order to achieve the objectives set in terms of deadlines, quality, quantity produced and HSE rules.
- Your role will be both to manage the island from a human and technical point of view. To do this, you will be required to:
- Inform and communicate with your team (about fifteen production operators – machine operators).
- Ensure the reporting of information to the hierarchy.
- Assign and distribute skills and staff within the unit; guarantee the development of team skills.
- Supervise operations on the machines and/or worksites of the island while enforcing the application of various procedures in force (operating methods, traceability, safety briefings, etc.) and by checking the proper working order of the equipment.
What we are Looking for:
- Graduate of a Bac +2/3 with experience or a Bac +5 Engineer with mechanical dominance, you justify an experience of 2 to 3 years on industrial trades requiring a mastery of the process of production and team management.
- Position requiring strong field experience and a good understanding of the constraints and challenges of production jobs.
- Ability to read mechanical plans
What we can Offer:• Developments and career paths according to the possibilities.• International travel / mobility according to positions and opportunities.• The opportunity to complete your technical and managerial skills through professional training.• Diversified and international teams.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester