About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Udaipur
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 21 October 2022
About this role: Head Marketing, Fertilizer Business
We have an urgent opening for Head Marketing for our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. Job location would be Rajasthan.
Business planning and reviews
- Planning and executing the whole marketing activities of all products in the assigned territory;
- Activity plan, resource plan and deployment, marketing tools designing and, market wise crop-product fitment plan;
- Exploring the new product potential, successful planning for positioning including packing, pricing, schemes etc;
- Product wise budgeting for the area and field force to maintain profitability index as per the requirement;
- Overall strategies to move in to specialty / premium segments to improve profitability.
Market development and advocacy
- Drive applications development and product advocacy for Fertilizer to increase the Per capita consumption;
- Analyze market opportunities and threats. Guide team members in defining customer targeting and positioning strategy, along with key marketing messages to grow market share; Drive identification of key government and institutional stakeholders to focus on for market development and advocacy;
- Guide team members and review progress on market development and advocacy initiatives;
- Personally, meet key government officials [Specifically Fertilizer Association of India, Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Ministry of Fertilizers] and make representations towards influencing policy level decisions leading to demand creation and trade protection; Participate in industry/ trade conferences;
- Drive positioning create brand strategy and leverage brand image of HZL as a socially and environmentally responsible company which prioritizes safety, security and integrity;
- Provide inputs to Operations team on market opportunities and demand trends for value added products;
- Drive focus on moving sales channels from intermediaries to direct-sales to end customers in order to increase margins;
- Personally, meet key customers to build and grow business relationships;
- Making sure subsidy collections are received in time.
- Conduct reviews to identify and address any issues in revenue governance;
- Establish good governance practices up to field level;
- Identifying key ATL / BTL activities and drive synergistic strategies.
- Establish individual performance expectations and regularly review individual performance of the team;
- Support team members in delivering their responsibilities in business as usual and resolve their concerns/ challenges, if any;
- Drive Innovation, R&D for development of value-added products;
- Strong culture of goal achievements and accordingly devise R&R.
- Positions: Head Marketing - Fertilizer Business;
- Company: Hindustan Zinc Ltd – Vedanta;
- Experience : 10- 15 Years in the relevant field with at least 3 years in leadership roles is preferable. Any prior domain experience in the field of DAP/NPK complex fertilizers would be an added advantage;
- Reports To: Chief Executive Officer – Fertilizer;
- Function/ Department: Fertilizer.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting
career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing
your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel
Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the
Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services
for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining &
Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal
and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment
and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve
grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1
billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the
Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai