About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Area of Expertise: Research & Development
- Location: MISSISSAUGA
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 October 2022
About this role: Global Feasibility Director
We are currently hiring a Global Feasibility Director for our client, a global pharmaceuticalcompany known for its innovative technology and products in nutrition, diagnostics, medicaldevices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
The Global Feasibility Director will play a critical role by providing data-driven strategic design andoperational feasibility. This is a permanent role with a hybrid working model and an opportunity topartner with important stakeholders internally as well as externallyResponsibilities▪ Proactively lead standardized design feasibility offering, by using data intelligence andinsights from key external and internal authorities to support study teams fromprogram concept to protocol design and study set-up
▪ Partner with study design teams to enable data-driven approaches, and informeddecision making and improve the predictability of execution▪ Use relevant internal and external data assets, sophisticated analytical models, andinterprets data to provide recommendations to study teams in a significant way tosupport planning
▪ Secure traceability of assumptions and visibility in decisions for end-to-end process
▪ Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business management, project management, orrelevant field, master’s degree is desirable▪ Experience with Drug Development and Feasibility in the pharmaceutical industry▪ Experience working with partners, CROs/AROs▪ Validated experience in the development of business the cases▪ Demonstrated experience in data analysis, and data interpretation to drive informeddecision making▪ Hands-on experience in building, managing, and influencing relationships andachieving results with senior partners in conflicting priority environment▪ Experience in developing study delivery strategies and tactical/operational plansaligned to commercial and regulatory objectives▪ Experience in relevant core therapeutic areas/indication▪ Clinical trial patient and investigator recruitment and retention experience▪ Validated experience in project and budget management▪ Experience working with Global teams is an asset▪ Experience with new product development in the pharmaceutical industry is an asset▪ Proven project/program management or other complex /cross-border managementexperience is desired
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityAbout UsBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continuallystrive for. Over 45 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talentedindividuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Quynh Vo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary