About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Public & Civil
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Murrarie
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 17 December 2023
About this role: Geotechnical Engineer
A prominent national frontrunner in environmental, geotechnical, waste resources, and ecological services, is on the lookout for a seasoned Geotechnical Engineer. As a medium-sized consultancy, they have garnered significant accolades, undertaking high-profile projects spanning sectors such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Landfill, and Infrastructure. Over the past 5 years, their dynamic team has scaled unprecedented heights, engaging in some of Australia's most landmark projects. Their mantra goes beyond projects; it's about fostering an invigorating culture.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, the selected candidate will be instrumental in:
- Delivering technical guidance in project management.
- Assisting in tender preparations.
- Conducting robust investigation analyses.
- Crafting high-caliber reports.
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably with rich geotechnical content.
- 7+ years entrenched in geotechnical engineering.
- Stellar written and verbal communication aptitude.
- Proficiency in industry-standard geotechnical design software and conventional business software.
- A recognized membership with Engineers Australia (at a minimum 'Member' level).
- Chartered Professional Engineer status or the capacity to achieve the same within 6 months of starting.
- Willingness to undertake short-duration travels aligning with project/business necessities.
- Demonstrable prowess in project budget management and compliance.
- Thorough experience across diverse geotechnical project lifecycles.
This role offers a golden chance to work within a collaborative team ethos in a business that's making waves in the industry. The firm places immense value on individual growth, offering enticing career progression trajectories, especially with their ambitious growth plans on the horizon.
Additionally, candidates can anticipate:
- Opportunities to work on a vast spectrum of projects across Australia.
- Encouragement in skill enhancement and mentoring junior talent.
- Work-from-home flexibility when not engaged on-site.
- Being part of a culture where every day is stimulating and fulfilling.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Communityrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane