About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Bhagyam
What is required?
- hours per week: 84
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 12 April 2023
About this role: Frac Supervisor
We’re hiring Frac Supervisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
10+ years of Frac Supervisor experience.
- 10 + years in Oil and Gas industry. Relevance of experience will be judged in the interview. Based on personal excellence, the experience criteria can be relaxed;
- Through understanding of HSEQ Procedures involved with the Frac Execution and Frac job preparation activities;
- Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering;
- Thorough understanding of the execution of Fracturing and Fracturing diagnostic tests such as Injectivity, Step Rate test, Data Frac, Frac Jobs, Taking decision on the fly for the job execution;
- Basic understanding of Frac engineering;
- Experience of pumping Acids in the formation;
- Experience in the fracturing of HPHT or close to HPHT wells (deep wells ~ 3500 m) is preferable;
- Advise on QA/QC of water, frac fluid, proppant, chemicals, mixing of chemicals. Lab tests associated with the Fracturing treatment at the well site;
- Monitoring of the straps. Pre and post fracturing;
- Experience in regular Eline / Slick line activities such as Perforation, Bridge Plug setting, Dummy Runs, Temp & Pressure Surveys, plug setting etc. is preferable. Support would be made available for difficult, non-regular and fishing jobs;
- Experience in regular CT activities such as Sand Clean out, Fluid Bull-heading, Sand jet Perforation, N2 activation, etc. Support would be made available for difficult, non-regular and fishing jobs.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai