About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 April 2023
About this role: Fleet Support Project Lead
We’re hiring Fleet Support Project Lead for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Fleet Support Project Lead;
YOE: 15+ Years;
- Contract oriented mindset;
- Be source of constructive suggestions on ways of working/tools/processes improvements;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) to interact with multi-cultural persons (Brazilians, French, Italians, Dutch, Angolese, Guyanese, Malaysians, Indians) Engineering, Supply Chain, Project Management, Functional Managers;
- Excellent reporting skills (concise, crisp, efficient);
- Fully accountable, in stills trust;
- Lead by the example, especially in terms of respect of Fleet Support group organization and channels of communication;
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible, resilient;
- Manage complexity & ambiguity, collaborates, persuades;
- Quality decision Maker;
- Plan and align;
- Customer focused, drives results.
- Worked on Offshore Oil & Gas projects, preferably FPSOs;
- School/studies/degree: University degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- Previous positions could be: Operations/Facility Engineer, Project Engineer/Manager, preferably for Brownfield projects;
- Experience in recruitment (business side);
- Efficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and TEAMS).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai