Vacancy number • PUB406102
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Global Oil & Gas Operator, Brunel is presently seeking a Finance Advisor to be part of the Project Finance Team for a six month contract located in the heart of the city.
About this role
You will be involved in:
- A variety of activities including Value/Risk such as control frameworks concerns, performance management system issues, large investments, complex contracts) depending on the requirements, of the specific activity
- Responsible for the delivery of Finance capability required to support a set of clearly defined business outcomes across multiple activities/assets
Examples of scope of work:
- Setup and change management of new and existing finance processes to incorporate the project and other backfill projects, ie multi-venture cost sharing and inventory management
- Continuous improvement projects on the near term forecasting process
- Review of material capitalisations and supporting documentation
- Finance input to material and complex contracts
- Expertise across the spectrum of Finance competencies
- Ability to gain the confidence of various internal and external parties building on strong knowledge and understanding of the business drivers, value and risk
- Maturity and authority to decide when to involve CoEs and effectively play the independent Finance role
- Problem solving mindset with the courage to ensure professional financial rigour is applied to commercial decision-making process and risk management bringing analytics and insights to the table
- Project management skills and flexibility given the support across multiple activities/assets
- Ability to rapidly understand the specific business or function context for which activities in the pool concept are linked to
- Expand your Finance Advisory expertise with this world leader in the Energy sector!
- $800.00 - $1,100.00 per day (inclusive of super)
- Luxurious CBD offices
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Mandy Hobbs quoting publication number: PUB406102