Field Service Technician
Vacancy number • PUB406425
Brunel is proud to partner with a renowned leader in the power generation industry, specializing in the engineering, installation, and maintenance of distributed power generation solutions. Our client, a multi-award-winning company and a part of the esteemed KOHLER Company group, is known for their expertise in efficient power generation using reciprocating engines. They are committed to delivering high-quality, sustainable energy solutions and maximizing returns for their customers. Due to significant growth and a focus on enhancing serviceability, they are looking to expand their team with multiple Service Technicians across the country. This is an exceptional opportunity for skilled Motor Mechanics or Mechanical Fitters seeking a career transition into this dynamic and rapidly growing sector.
About this role
- Perform maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs on a variety of power generation equipment, including generators, engines, and related systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and develop solutions to minimize downtime and maintain optimal performance.
- Collaborate with skilled teams in executing preventive maintenance schedules and inspections.
- Maintain precise records of services, parts used, and repairs conducted.
- Adhere to strict safety protocols and industry regulations in varied working environments.
- Foster a positive team environment and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Hold a trade qualification in Motor Mechanics, Mechanical Fitting, or a related field.
- Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude and eagerness to learn about power generation technology.
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and the capacity to work effectively under pressure.
- Proactive, committed to quality, and have effective communication skills.
- Willing to travel and work away from home, with allowances provided.
- Competitive salary package with attractive allowances.
- Opportunity to work on innovative power generation equipment.
- Career growth potential in a rapidly expanding industry.
- Supportive team environment emphasizing personal and professional development.
- Chance to travel and work in diverse locations.
- Comprehensive training to enhance your mechanical skills for power generation maintenance.
Joining our client means being a part of a team that drives customer satisfaction and repeat business. Successful candidates will receive opportunities for OEM-endorsed training and certification, positioning them at the forefront of the industry.
Brunel is a provider of recruitment and flexible workforce solutions that connects skilled individuals with opportunities across Australasia and worldwide. Our expertise lies in matching candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations in technical, professional, trades, and craft disciplines on a contract, permanent, or secondment basis.
Since 2001, Brunel has been operating in Australasia with significant bases in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Port Moresby, complemented by a vast global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices, and 45 years of successful operation.
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and advocate for applications from female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.Brunel are seeking experienced Process Operators to work across multiple sites in the Pilbara region. We are able to offer 2:2 and 2:1 rosters with the possibility of permanency in future.
Your role will ensure safe and efficient production and give you an opportunity to work with a values driven organisational and collaborative high preforming team.This is your opportunity to join a team at one of the leading Iron-Ore producers in Australia as a Process Operator.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Trent Merrotsy quoting publication number: PUB406425