About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 24 June 2023
About this role: Field Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly experience Field Engineer to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAPLocation: Esbjerg, Denmark
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Ensure a good relay with the OOC team members when production is at stake,
- Provide first diagnostics / checks / trouble shooting in good collaboration with Tier 1 and Site Production teams,
- Ensure wells are maximized and producing in their envelops,
- Check site is lined up and maximized inside the operating envelops,
- Ensure production upsets are identified and in a remediation plan,
- Advise OIM and Production Superintendent when shortfalls and optimization are at stake
What we are Looking for• Bachelor of Engineering Degree / MSc. in Petroleum / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.• 0 to 6-year experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Dynamic, curious, open minded Engineer in the pillar pools of TEPDK who requires site exposure for his / her career growth.• Clear Software agility.
• Fluency in English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester