About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 31 March 2023
About this role: Field Compliance Coordinator
- Provide advice and consultation to department staff (maintenance, operation and contractors…etc;) to maintain safe working environment in compliance with environmental, safety regulations, standards, GIs, procedures and practices;
- Conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices & analyzes injury, incident, property damage and works with management to prepare comprehensive recommendations;
- Develop safety procedures such as Task Risk Assessments or Job Safety Analysis for area as needed and monitor department safety KPI & performance and place required actions to enhance it;
- Prepare Safe Management Committee meetings, safety orientations training, awareness and job site inspection procedures;
- Review the department Safety Management systems (SMS) and improve it as needed;
- Manage and coordinate offshore emergency preparedness plans, drills and exercises, and assesses and reports performance;
- Provide emergency team support, leadership and training and participates as required;
- Perform all related duties & work homogeneously with a team toward achieving a common goal as assigned by his Supervisor.
- Must hold degree in Safety Engineering or equivalent major in related field;
- Must have more than ten (10+) years of related safety/operational experience and/or training, preferably in the oil/gas industry and shall have offshore oil/gas experience;
- Must have international certificates related to safety such as OSHA, NFPA, FEMA, NIOSH, CSP, NEBOSH & OHSAS; Certified in Incident Investigation (i;e; TapRoot), as OSHA Trainer, HAZOP Leader & OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor;
- Must have experience in the following: Risk Management, Process Safety, Construction Safety, Behavioral safety & Emergency Management in hydrocarbon facilities;
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of delivering hands on health, safety and environmental aspects; Must also have ability to assist with developing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive health and safety programs;
- Ability to lead and direct teams and/or committees; Strong in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the health, safety and environmental fields;
- Ability to work at all levels within an organization and the ability to work in a diverse work group;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills; Excellent presentation skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai