About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, 30 October 2022
About this role: Expeditor / Material Logistics Officer
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are looking for an Expeditor / Material Logistics Officer to issue, handle and manage materials across a large scale project in the offshore sector.
- Purchase stock and consumables from OEM’s, local and international suppliers
- Evaluate new and existing suppliers across all inventory and service categories to determine commercial viability and optimize value and savings for the business
- Liaise directly with regional aftermarket teams to resolve and mitigate any Inventory, Supplier and Logistics issues, ensuring any pertinent issues are elevated to Regional Managers
- Manage supplier relationships for aftermarket products and services, including order expediting, pricing, discounts, commercial terms, quality, logistics and supplier invoicing/receipting
- Process purchase orders for stock items and consumables, including goods receipting and import costin
- Experience in a similar marine logistics/supply chain operations role, preferably in an oil and gas environment
- Experience in supporting offshore operations.
- Track record of coordinating all logistics and materials disciplines associated with the support disciplines necessary to facilitate an offshore operation.
- Knowledgeable in the complexities associated with marine chartering
- Major O&G Project
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Perth CBD location with flexible work options
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth