About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building Facilities & HVAC
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: South Brisbane
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 30 June 2023
About this role: Executive Assistant
Looking for a new challenge as an Executive Assistant? We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and professional individual to support our Managing Director. This role is based in our Brisbane office and will work as part of our wider administration team. If you have previously held a similar role and are looking to take the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you.
As our Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for a range of duties tailored to the needs of our Managing Director. Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Proactively managing the Managing Director's diary and emails.
- Preparing and distributing necessary information and resources for meetings.
- Checking agendas and supportive documents and notes, taking up any follow-up action arising from the notes.
- Booking travel, accommodation, pool cars and catering as required.
- Assisting in the organisation of work functions and events.
- Running personal errands and completing ad-hoc administration tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider administration and reception teams.
- Travelling between sites as required.
- Proven experience in a similar Executive Assistant role.
- Superior time management and organisation skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook and the Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to work autonomously and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with an ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- In addition to these key skills, you will have a passion for variety and a desire to support, which will enable you to succeed in this role.
This is a construction company founded with a vision to create the extraordinary. The company has a reputation for delivering high-quality, award-winning developments, with 9 out of 10 projects coming from referrals and repeat clients. They are proud of their unique culture, which is built on a passion for collaboration, energy, and a focus on doing the right thing by their customers, subcontractors, and people. We believe in investing in their employees and offer a range of benefits, including:
- Regular Family days
- Tickets to sporting events for the family
- Birthday leave.
- Annual health and fitness subsidy.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Internal development opportunities through tailored training programs.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane