About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Schiedam
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Saturday, 1 April 2023
About this role: Environmental SLP Engineer
Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have 5-10 years + of
experience i working n an Oil & Gas or EPC company working as a
Environmental Engineer and hands on experience in developing reports and
calculations? Do you have a Degree or Masters in a relevant
yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global
Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity
for a highly skilled Electrical Project Engineer to work within one of
their Project Teams.
What you Will be Doing:
- Prepare calculations and reports assessing the environmental aspects of our projects;
- Support Environmental Governance by assessing the requirements in clients ESIA’s and ensuring conformance of projects to international good practice standards including those produced by the International Finance Corporation;
- Provide input to Environmental Design methodologies including ENVID, Environmental ALARP, GHG Calculations and Energy Efficiency Assessments;
- Provide subject matter expertise as part of the development of corporate standards and governance;
- Support Operating units with environmental engineering queries;
- Provide training to staff and contractors on environmental matters.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering or Science;
- With a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with an Oil and Gas or EPC company working as an Environmental Engineer and hands on experience in developing reports and calculations;
- Experience with offshore facilities design (multi-discipline), capable to translate client and other requirements into specific design philosophies for execution;
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills Facilitation of workshops and training;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally) and a strong communicator in developing presentations and training materials for both internal and external audiences;
- Willingness to travel as international business travels may be required;
- Experience with FPSO is preferred;
- Broad knowledge of different offshore systems, ideally Topsides and Vessel.
includes flexible working hours.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester