About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 2 June 2023
About this role: Environmental Coordinator
- We are seeking an Environmental expert to join Upstream Operational Excellence and Compliance (UOE&CD), under the Upstream Business Support Department (UBSD);
- The sought position is with the Environmental Group under the UOE&CD concerned with environmental & sustainability matters; The function of this group is to oversee and report on environmental requirements and activities to the SVP of Upstream and drive performance through close monitoring, optimizing processes and providing guidance and support to operating departments within the business line;
- Candidates are required to do one or more of the following activities:
- Liaise between internal business line and support organizations on all environmental matters;
- Track, analyze and report on environmental performance in all required environmental fields, namely: Flaring, SO2, Greenhouse gas and other Emissions, Water Conservation, Energy, Oil Spills, etc; (experience in GHG accounting is preferred);
- Assess and identify gaps under environmental management systems and performance tracking processes and propose mitigation and optimization measures;
- Track and maintain an updated list of internal organizations’ compliance gaps;
- Identify major or common non-conformities and recommend remediation measures;
- Carry out or coordinate workshops and awareness sessions on new requirements or updates in systems and processes;
- Review new or updated environmental General Instructions and Standards; Collect and consolidate internal organization’s feedback on GIs and standards;
- Provide guidance and support to internal organization’s environmental coordinators;
- Propose strategies and develop programs on the assigned environmental discipline to maintain compliance, enhance performance and optimize processes and operations leveraging existing Company resources and new technologies.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, environmental science or chemical engineering;
- Candidate should have fifteen (15) or more year’s experience in Environmental Management;
- Preferred experience in oil & gas industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai