About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: (Petro)Chemical
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Chennai
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 20 November 2022
About this role: Engineering Safety
We have an urgent opening for Engineering Safety for our client a
leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be Permanent - On-Roll opportunity. And the job location would be Chennai.
5. Escape: Temporary Refuge, Evacuation and Rescue Analaysis6. QRA7. HAZOP, HAZID8. SIL Validation and Verification Analysis
9. Dropped Object Study10. SIMOPS11. Fire and Gas Detection Mapping Study (Third Party Study, however review and coordination isrequired).
12. Ergonomics Study13. Noise Study14. HSEIA Study15. PHSSER Study
16. Reliability, Availability & Maintainability.17. Human factor engineering18. Preparation of scopes of work for sub-contracted work, including QRA, FRA, ExplosionModelling, Fire and Gas Mapping. Shall be able to review safety study reports such as QRA,
EERA, FERA, fire & gas mapping study, Flare Radiation study etc. and translate the outcomes into design documents.19. Hazardous area schedules and classifications
Good working knowledge in PIPENET Vision, Flaresim and other consequence modelling software suchas DNV PHAST etc. preferredGood Oral and written communication skills
We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai