About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 July 2023
About this role: Engineering interface Coordinator
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Engineering Interface Coordinator to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: July
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Work in the Engineering Interface organization of around 3 FTE on Company’s side;
- Manage internal Upstream-Downstream engineering interfaces;
- Lead the engineering internal interfaces ensuring appropriate engineering resources are tasked with deliverable production to ensure agreements with other parties are upheld/agreed;
- Actively participate and lead regular interface meetings;
- Plan the interface work based upon the interfaces already identified and assigned to support department objectives;
- Ensure that interfaces are formally closed and approved by all parties before the design is frozen.
What we Need to see in you:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Knowledge of LNG Projects, offshore pipeline systems, oil and gas facilities, construction activities, and subsea components comprising a subsea working system;
- Ability to assimilate, organize and integrate information from numerous sources and communicate effectively with internal project and external teams and stakeholders.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester