Engineer - 25546
Vacancy number • PUB406684
Our client is a global leader in biotechnology, developing and delivering innovative therapies for rare and serious diseases. Based in Melbourne, they currently have a 6 month opening for a Project Engineer with experience in closing GxP documentation & strong contractor management experience.
About this role
- Closing GxP Documentation such as IOQ system impact assessments
- Stakeholder engagement
- Contractor induction
- Compliance with signing off on permits
- Checking safety requirements prior to contractors commencing
- Ensuring compliance to safety standards
Qualifications and experience
- Engineering qualifications
- Experience within Pharma, food or similar manufacturing industry
- Exposure to contractor management
- Can-do attitude, team player
- Pay-rate negotiable and depends on experience – up to $55/ hr plus superannuation
- Great team, great culture, and future potential
- Most importantly, you'll get full support from Brunel.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Deirdre Perkins quoting publication number: PUB406684