About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Arizona
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 15 May 2023
About this role: Electrical Engineer
Brunel has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer supporting our client who are a premier copper producer operating in the Americas. This direct hire role will be in Miami, Arizona (Relocation assistance provided if needed).
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide engineering, project management, and documentation for assigned projects through all engineering stages. Other duties include support for the following: facilities planning, project execution, other engineering projects, document and drawing updates, and document support for other departments. The normal schedule is a four (4) day work week, depending on project timing.
- Exemplify the client Values in all efforts and interactions while working in compliance with all MSHA safety guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that you are certified to execute the tasks / jobs assigned.
- Develop engineering solutions from feasibility to design for assigned projects. Will need to communicate with end user to determine scope of project and update them as needed with design considerations.
- Perform bid walks with contractors, analyze bids, and provide recommendations for bid awards.
- Document engineering plans via CAD programs and specification documents. Produce documents for competitive bidding process and execution. Conduct project bid meetings with procurement.
- Provide project management support for capital projects through the engineering stages as assigned.
Benefits package, relocation package, 401K, employee share purchase plan, holidays, sick leave and PTO.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityPremier copper producer operating in the Americas.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston