About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 April 2023
About this role: Electrical Designer
We’re hiring Electrical Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune & Vadodara.
Position: Electrical Designer.
YOE: 4 to 8 Years
Contract: 1 year contract & extendable
Location: Pune & Vadodara.
- Execute Electrical design and droughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design);
- Check / Prepare Electrical drawings and design deliverables such as layouts (earthing, lighting, cable routing), single line drawings, control schematics, wiring and interconnection diagrams etal., to the required technical quality with guidance from engineering and senior design personnel;
- Check / Prepare detailed design drawings and documents to the requirements of the Senior Designer;
- Create discipline deliverables and packages required for transfer of a project’s technical information from design to construction and operation;
- Provide support to site team during execution to resolve the design related queries.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong interpersonal, team work and communication skills;
- +5 years design experience in the energy or other process plants;
- +3 years 3d modelling experience (SP3D or PDMS preferred);
- 2D Cad experience (MicroStation or AutoCAD);
- Lighting calculations. (Chalmlite or DIALux Preferred).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel
India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel
Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ashwini H.G is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai