About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 31 October 2022
About this role: Electrical Design Engineer
- We’re hiring Electrical Design Engineer in contract position for a leading MNC to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Vadodara(Gujarat)( WFO).
Position: Electrical Engineer
Payroll : Brunel India Pvt. Ltd
Working hours : 9 hours - 5 Days
Contract duration : 1 years
II. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for providing all aspects of Electrical design and draughting services to one or more projects. Committed to execute projects on schedule and budget (hours/capital) to ensure project profitability is maintained. He/she will also be able to work flexibly with the other regional offices whilst coordinating with the wider GEMTE team to facilitate efficient and effective project execution.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Execute Electrical design and draughting activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design)
- Check / Prepare Electrical drawings and design deliverables such as layouts (earthing, lighting, cable routing), single line drawings, control schematics, wiring and interconnection diagrams etal., to the required technical quality with guidance from engineering and senior design personnel.
- Check / Prepare detailed design drawings and documents to the requirements of the Senior Designer.
- Create discipline deliverables and packages required for transfer of a project’s technical information from design to construction and operation.
- Provide support to site team during execution to resolve the design related queries.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong interpersonal, team work and communication skills;
- +5 years design experience in the energy or other process plant;
- +3 years 3d modelling experience (SP3D or PDMS preferred;
- 2D Cad experience (Microstation or AutoCAD;
- Lighting calculations. (Chalmlite or DIALux Preferred).
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and PayRolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors;
- Today, we've grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to 1 billion and were listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shruti Darji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai