EIC Commissioning Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406692
On behalf of our client, we're seeking a dynamic Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Commissioning Lead to join their team based in Hazelmere.
As our client strive towards carbon neutrality and the establishment of green energy industries worldwide, your role will be instrumental in shaping the success of their Heavy Industry projects.
About this role
- Champion adherence to project safety procedures and policies, ensuring proactive intervention and reporting of safety deficiencies.
- Lead, mentor, and execute commissioning activities according to the Commissioning Management Plan, including Build Verification, Functional Testing, and Commissioning Completion phases.
- Review and ensure commissioning readiness by developing ITR Matrix, Commissioning Test Procedures, and supporting pre-commissioning phases.
- Oversee phase 2 dry commissioning and phase 3 wet commissioning, facilitating Ready for Commissioning (RFC) and Notice of Energisation (NOE) processes.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and vendor requirements for pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or relevant trade qualification.
- Relevant commissioning experience with a track record of team leadership.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Completion Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract with the view of permanent
- Competitive rates
- Renewable industry
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Yamila Cabral quoting publication number: PUB406692