About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 6 January 2024
About this role: E&I and SMP Project Coordinators
Our client, a prominent Tier 1 mining company, is seeking highly skilled E&I and SMP Project Coordinators to join their team on a FIFO basis from Perth. With a strong reputation in the mining industry, this company offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for professionals looking to make a significant impact on large-scale mining projects. The candidates must be prepared to FIFO from Perth and must have current right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.
As a Project Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in managing and coordinating multi-disciplinary projects in the mining sector. This role will involve overseeing various aspects, including building, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, civil, and earthworks. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are executed efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- Coordinate and oversee multi-disciplinary projects, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Manage project schedules, budgets, and resources to meet project milestones.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Support the Project QA/QC teams
- Work with stakeholders during the commissioning phase
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and implement mitigation strategies.
- Prepare and present project reports, status updates, and performance metrics.
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental, and quality standards throughout project execution.
- Provide leadership and direction to project teams, promoting a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Proven experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in the mining or construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of building, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, civil, and earthworks projects.
- Excellent project management skills, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource allocation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations in the mining sector.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Relevant qualifications in project management or a related field will be highly regarded.
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 mining company.
- 12 month contract - possible extension
- $95-113 per hour
- FIFO arrangement from Perth.
- Exposure to large-scale mining projects.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth