About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 13 May 2023
About this role: E & I Site Supervisor
Our client, a high-profile global organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled E & I Site Supervisor Manager to work within one of their Project Teams.Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months (Renewable)Location: Monaco (Frequent global travel)
- Prepare and develop, in conjunction with office based Project Engineer, own scope of work within Project, identify system/equipment malfunctions and determine corrective actions to be undertaken and intervention schedule;
- Follow-up intervention related work-preparations, i.e., development of intervention related procedures, drawings, equipment fabrication, planning and coordination of construction manning in accordance with site activities plan;
- Provide support during risk assessment and toolbox talks ensuring the different departments are working together to ensure safety and efficiency during execution of task plans;
- Develop intervention reports of all works performed accurately and on time and inclusive of fact-based conclusions and recommendations;
- Develop daily site-progress reports on service, overhaul or upgrade related project, i.e., including progress, non-conformities, scope-changes, planning, HSE related issues.
- HND/HNC Level of Technical education in E&I disciplines or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years relevant offshore work experience or Technical specialist with site exposure;
- Demonstrate technical expertise on Turret mooring systems, Swivels and Calm buoy terminals;
- ATEX or equivalent certified;
- Computer skills and use of Pack Office is required along with the ability to adapt new information technology;
- Competent in spoken and written English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester