About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 12 June 2023
About this role: Drilling Rig Logistic coordinator
We’re hiring Drilling Rig Logistic coordinator for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Gujarat.
Position: Drilling Rig Logistic coordinator
YOE: Min 5 Years
Duration: 6 months (Subject to Call off basis)
Rotation: 21/21 ON/OFF.
- Coordinate all man, material, and logistics requirement on the Drilling rig from warehouses and service providers;
- Co-ordinate chopper manifest and planning and execution;
- Track inventory and material available on the rig site and its movement vis-a-vis with vessel management and chopper;
- Generate well consumption reports and get them approved from rig supervisor;
- Generate and keep track of equipment required on the rig for next sequence of operations on rig;
- Coordinate with production department and rig team for preparation of sites for acceptance of the rig for operations;
- Aware of the logistics documentation required for material movement across India.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing large scale logistics and material tracking in drilling and production operations;
- Graduate with relevant specialization in Material Management and Inventory Control is preferred;
- Proficient in computer applications, MS Office, and internet;
- SAP knowledge is advantageous;
- Offshore Rig operations experience will be preferred.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai