About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 10 July 2023
About this role: Document Expeditor
Are you looking for your next role? Do you have 3 + years experience as a Document Expeditor or in a Similar field? Do you want to work for a major global client? If yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
As a Document Expeditor you Will be:
- Participate in package gate meetings when applicable (KOM, Design, Procurement, Pre-fabrication, Testing and Release for shipment);
- Review document schedules;
- Assist the Project Expeditor in ensuring timely submittal of vendor documentation;
- Assist in coordinating with the Vendors on resolving issues that might prevent timely submittal of documentation;
- Expediting internal review of documentation;Assist and coordinate efficient resolution to commented documents;
- Interface with external or internal vendor document control teams to monitor timely upload of received documentation .
What we are Looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of document control/document expediting experience;
- HBO education or equivalent;
- Experience working on EPC projects.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester