About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: .
What is required?
- hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Tuesday, 7 November 2023
About this role: Document Controller
We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless management of critical project documentation for a renowned industry leader within the mining sector on an ongoing contract basis. This role would be suited to a detail-oriented professional with experience of supporting on large scale projects within refining and engineering sectors.
As a Document Controller, you will oversee the efficient handling and organisation of project documentation related to capital projects within the refining and engineering program. Your role will involve close collaboration with our client, facilitating the exchange of crucial project information between various stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain document registers, tracking all controlled documents in and out of the project.
- Manage the flow of confidential and non-confidential information, ensuring effective communication.
- Administer the project filing system, preparing electronic and hard-copy documentation for archiving.
- Utilise document management systems for identification, registration, review, approvals, transmittals, and distribution of design documents.
- Establish standardised processes and procedures for consistency across large projects.
- Previous experience in document control or records management.
- Proficiency in document management systems.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of records retention regulations and engineering documentation processes.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Teams, and One Note
- Experience of working on large scale projects within a heavy engineering sector
- Opportunity to work within a market leader within its field
- Flexibility in working hours
- Possibility to work on a hybrid basis once established in the role
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth