About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: New South Wales
What is required?
- hours per week: 35
- Education level:
- Closing date: Friday, 2 June 2023
About this role: Dispatch (FIFO)
Are you an experienced Dispatch Operator looking to get out of the Bowen Basin?
We've got an exciting FIFO role with FREE shuttles picking you up from your front door if you live in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich or surrounds!
You'll then jump on the FREE charter flights from Brisbane Airport, no booking fees and no more standing in security lines waiting hours for a flight.
**** Don't worry about parking or traffic, we've got it covered! ****
BONUS - no fatigue break at the end of shift, its straight from site to the airport to home!
The Nitty Gritty:
We’re working with a major coal mine operator in Northern NSW with a 25 year mine life in the Gunnedah Basin.
As an experienced Dispatch Operator you'll need to:
- Maintain and optimize safe autonomous mining operations through the identification, communication and management of efficiency opportunities
- Ensure data integrity standards are met through real-time data validation
- Monitor and communicate issues with the virtual mine model to the AHS Supervisor and AHS builder
What's the job?
As an experienced Dispatcher you know what you need to do each shift, we're looking for safe operators who know what they're doing and have the transcripts to prove it!
Roster - 7 days/7 off, 7 nights/off
The gear on site is:
- CAT 789s, Hitachi EH3500, EH4000 & EH5000 Trucks
- D10, D11, 475 Dozers
- 16M & 24M Graders
- Hitachi EX3600, EX5600 & EX8000 Excavators
What do you need to have?
- You NEED to have 2+ years experience with fleet management systems on a mine site within the last 5 years
- You NEED a high level of computer literacy and communication skills
- You're ready for a long-term career
- You know the rules and how to follow them on a mine site
- You need to live within 1.5hrs of the Brisbane airport
What's in it for YOU?
Make 2023 the best year of your career with this new role!
- FIFO Brisbane airport and a shuttle from your door - NO COST
- Dispatch Operator = $54 per hour on a 7/7 roster
- No funny money... super is on TOP
- A great job with stability and a great team of operators
- Well-run Camp with pool and gym provided, close to site and the airport
- Permanent roles once you’ve done the time
- We've got you back with support 24/7
If you've got any questions give us a call on 0730077619 and ask for Bec or Mark, we'll run you through the details and walk you through the next steps!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane