About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 17 November 2023
About this role: Director Sales
We’re hiring Director Sales for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Director Sales;
- YOE: 10 to 15 years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle;
- Location: Mumbai.
- 10+ years supervisory experience of multi-disciplinary teams;
- 10+ years B2B Sales & Marketing experience;
- 15+ years sales and proposal experience;
- Bachelors or Masters in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering;
- Professional Engineering license;
- Experience with combustion and/or heat exchanger equipment;
- Experience working with international customers and suppliers;
- Demonstrated leadership in a dynamic environment working across organizational departments (Engineering, Production, R&D, Sales);
- Adept at technical product pricing and sales initiatives that deliver quantitative results;
- Demonstrated ability and track record in negotiating large contracts;
- An established sales leader, recognized in the industries/sectors serviced by our client and with contacts in same;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet KPIs.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Anita Gupta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai