Dewatering Electrician - 7/7 Roster
Vacancy number • PUB406211
We are currently seeking experienced a Dewatering Electrician to join the dynamic team. You will be responsible for maintaining the electrical components in the dewatering network and ensuring site water supply and dewatering requirements are met. The successful candidate will have experience working on a variety of assets including generators, bore pumps, flowmeters and VSD control panels.This opporuntity is FIFO from Perth or Busselton and is located in the Pilbara region on the traditional lands of the Nyiyaparli peoples. We offer competitive compensation, based on your experience level.
About this role
- Maintain a strong emphasis on safety and continuously assess risks
- Execute scheduled and emergency repairs on electrical equipment and installations
- Utilize SAP for generating notifications, completing work orders, and confirming time
- Adhere strictly to company procedures, policies, and life-preserving decisions consistently
- Perform comprehensive risk assessments before commencing tasks
- Identify and report all workplace hazards and incidents promptly
- Exhibit a dedicated commitment to safety, applying experience and judgment to keep yourself and colleagues secure
- Display exemplary work ethic, integrity, and a positive mindset when interacting with work and colleagues
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Valid WA Electrical license
- Valid 'C" class Drivers license
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Sound Knowledge of Electrical installations, repairs, inspections, fault finding to assets and facilities, instrumentation and process Control systems
- Demonstrated experience in Dewatering and Mining
- Experience in SAP computer based maintenance system
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and zero harm
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Must hold Full Australian Working Rights
- On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options
- Stable and predictable work schedule with ongoing work
- Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
- Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses apply
Join us in maintaining the backbone of our operations and contribute to the success the Water Management team! Apply now to be part of a challenging yet rewarding work environment!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ellyssiah Corica quoting publication number: PUB406211