About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Centre
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Deep Water Lead- Offshore Delivery Team-Upstream
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Deep Water Lead-Offshore Delivery Team, Upstream to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• Provide project management and leadership of the Deep-Water Team during all project phases;• Ensure that all deep-water work activities are performed in compliance with project technical requirements and are fit for purpose;
• Monitor and manage all facets of work within the deep-water scope of work to ensure that schedule, cost / budget, technical, quality and HSES requirements are, as a minimum, met or improved upon;• Implement a readiness review process to ensure a documented, progressive preparation is made by both contractor and company towards the start of site activities. Details review of execution risks shall be thorough, and risk mitigations fully implemented prior to any offshore operations;
• Bring to earliest attention of the EPCI Installation Manager issues which present a significant threat to the Project and in addition offer mitigating measures / work plans;• Represent the Deep-Water Team, and EPCI Installation Team as needed, at both internal and external meetings;
• Provide reporting function towards EPCI Installation Manager for the deep-water work activities.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in management of large scale EPCI contracts including S-lay, Reel-lay, Flex-lay, umbilical and structure installation work scopes in deep water environments and proven team leadership / management experience.
- Able to oversee and judge interfaces and risks with deep water installation vessels and general offshore construction works.
- and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations.
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester