About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 July 2023
About this role: DCS Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled DCS Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: July
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 12 Months
As a DCS Engineer you Will be:
- Implement engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented. Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Ensure implementation of the Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) for the facility, which will integrate the principal control systems in the facility, i.e. Process Control System (PCS), Safety Instrumented System (SIS), Fire and Gas Detection System (FGDS), Subsea Control System (SCS), Electrical Monitoring and Control System (EMCS), Equipment Monitoring System (EMS), Marine Environmental Monitoring System (MEMS);
- Follow interfaces between plant and subsea and coordinate with Onshore and Subsea’s contractors for proper interface implementation;
- Participate in FATs for DCS/ESD/F&G systems;
- Participate in P&ID reviews, HAZOP and other safety review meetings.
What we Need to see in you:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ of relevant experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester