About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Spring
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 4 July 2023
About this role: Data Support Analyst
Brunel Energy is working with a major oil and gas company, looking to hire a Data Support Analyst to support business from their Spring, TX office for a 12-month contract, with the possibility of extension.Main Functions:
This position will be the primary customer point of contact for all questions related to data, including data troubleshooting; configuration management support; data health check monitoring and reporting; data bulk loads for project/new integration/cleansing/updates/migrations; and integration specs for inbound & outbound data flow/connector with other systems.
The person in this role is also expected to partner with the company’s IT or non-IT related groups in the resolution of data-related issues, run data quality metrics tools, and take action to correct issues. This includes the performance of root cause analysis for systemic problems, checking if the data is in compliance with defined data standards, assisting in promoting effective use of standard data management tools and processes, MoC data testing, and troubleshooting.
- Strong level of relational database concepts.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and scripts against highly abstracted models.
- Experience in IT Change Control support with a complex framework of integrations.
- Ability to map logical/physical data models, gather/analyze/compare data via (Tableau, Excel Pivot, and Access).
- Familiar with data profiling concepts.
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston