About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 30 March 2023
About this role: Data Analysis Advisor
We’re hiring Data Analysis Advisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bengaluru.
Position: Data Analysis Advisor;
YOE: 4 to 6 Years;
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 6 CGPA or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data analytics;
- Minimum 3 year work experience doing statistical analysis, computations and generating data insights;
- Exceptional English communication skills (Written and Oral);
- Good business judgment and root cause analysis skills;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond effectively with different individual across geographical regions, cultures and senior business leaders;
- Data query, extraction and entry experience in Information Technology (IT) applications;
- Expertise in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills (PivotTables, VBA (Visual Basic Analysis), complex formulas, integrating with other programs using data cubes (SSAS) or data connections;
- Good to have experience on statistical computer languages like R, Python, MS-SQL (Structured Query Language), JMP tool to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Good to have experience on data visualization applications like Tableau, or Power BI;
- Capable of facilitating / coordinating teams and influencing individuals / organizations without formal authority;
- Experience coordinating with different teams or various layers in the organization;
- Experience working with international clients/customers virtually or face to face.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shruti Darji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai