About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 20 October 2022
About this role: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative for a 12 month contract based in Bayswater, VIC. Working for a global industrial equipment manufacturer.
An opportunity to work with a truly global OEM as a Customer Support Rep in their Bayswater facility. The role will center around scheduling technicians to customer sites.
- Conducts technical and/or administrative, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery.
- Processes incoming orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services.
- Performs order management for assigned customers, manages and files clients' information in the information system etc.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 1st level user support in case of arising issues.
- Drives complex issues and questions to respectively qualified Service Technicians or Service Engineers.
- Cooperates with clients and sales representatives to clarify orders and issues.
- Participates in investigating and resolving commercial and/or technical problems.
- Supports pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for development, implementation and operation of customer solutions.
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail, accuracy, prioritisation and time management skills
- Sound verbal and written communications skills
- Bayswater based
- Monday- Friday role (38hrs)
- 12 month contract (parental leave cover)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane