CTD Assistant Driller
Vacancy number • PUB406461
Brunel International is a leading provider of international oil field services. We are currently looking for an Assistant Driller to join our team for a Coil Tubing Drilling project in Kuwait. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the drilling rig and its related equipment.
About this role
- The Assistant Driller will be responsible for assisting the Driller in the safe and efficient operation of the drilling rig and its related equipment;
- This includes monitoring well parameters, operating pumps, handling drill pipe, making connections, and other duties as assigned by the Driller;
- The Assistant Driller must also be able to troubleshoot problems that may arise during drilling operations;
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience in an oilfield or related industry is preferred;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that may arise during drilling operations;
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures related to oilfield operations;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to work long hours in extreme weather conditions if required.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation time, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the oilfield industry.
Brunel International is a leading provider of international oil field services. We have been providing our clients with quality services since our founding in 1985. Our experienced team of professionals provides services ranging from exploration & production support to offshore & onshore drilling & completion services. We are committed to providing our clients with quality service at competitive prices.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Kevin Colaco quoting publication number: PUB406461